Function: vector llDetectedTouchBinormal( integer index );
Returns a vector that is the surface binormal (tangent to the surface) where the touch event was triggered.
• integer index – Index of detection information
index does not support negative indexes.
For the touch category of events only. The prim that was touched may not be the prim receiving the event, use llDetectedLinkNumber to check for this; likewise you can use llDetectedTouchFace to determine which face was touched.
llDetected* functions can be called anywhere but will only return non-default values if called from within Detection events and functions called by Detection events.
• Events that enable the llDetected* functions always return at least one detected item.
-• Detection events are not raised if there is nothing detected (with the slight exception of no_sensor but it doesn't enable llDetected* functions).
-• The event detection count parameter value is initially never less than 1.
TOUCH_INVALID_VECTOR is returned when...
• The avatar's viewer does not support face touch detection.
-•To check if face touch detection is supported check the return of llDetectedTouchFace.
• The touch has moved off the surface of the prim.
• The triggering event is not a touch event.
• Introduced in Viewer SVN:870 r92872 Branch:Release Wednesday, 23 July 2008, no server support, no viewer binary released.
• Server support available on preview grid in Second Life Beta Server 1.24, client support in Preview Grid viewer 1.20.15 (93532)